In 2005, the Institute of Public Administration (IPA) established a Members-only Pensions Forum exclusively for non-commercial Semi State & related Bodies and Agencies. This initiative responded directly to some of the needs of the relevant Bodies, resulting from an analysis of questionnaires completed by representatives of these Bodies at a Seminar organised by the IPA on May 3st 2005.
What this Forum Includes
- Attendance to two relevant pensions seminars each year in May and November
- A co-ordinated approach to keeping pensions administrators in touch with new developments in public service pensions
- An opportunity for informed discussion of pertinent pensions issues and interaction with other pensions administrators through bi-annual seminars
- Access through the IPA website to background pensions material and supporting documentation, e.g. Facts-sheets, Circular Letters etc.
- Assistance with the roll-out of the detail of the Pensions Reforms agreed by the Government in late 2004.